Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like new stories in rapid board plan mode to default go to the top

Tyler Dola January 3, 2013

Is there an option or a way to automatically have a new issue created in the PLAN mode of GreenHopper 6.1 rapidboard go to the top? Either in the current sprint or right under it? Preferrably I'd love a way to switch it on or off.

Just annoying when you have 100 issues and you create a really important one to work on this sprint or the next and it's all the way at the bottom. I have to find it and send it to the top with a keyboard shortcut or the cog wheel.

Thanks!

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2013

I guess it is a conceptual issue. When you add an issue, GH has no idea how important it is, right? That is the whole point of ranking and scheduling in sprints.

Just my opinion. If you do not want the Ranking feature, you can change the filter sorting criteria of GH as per your requirement and the issue will appear in the order in which it apepars in the filter. But remember, you cannot rank the issues anymore if you select anything other than Rank to sort the filter.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events