How to pull jiras cards from several different Jira Projects into one sprint board

Lisa Besteni June 16, 2020

We have 5 Jira Projects for 5 different dev teams.  Since our DevOps team services all of them we also have a DevOps Project board. I'd like to have all the DevOps related cards (Jira tasks) from other projects funneled into the one DevOps Project board for the team to use at their Devops team meetings and standups.  Is that possible?

I've tried using tagging to pull the cards from the various projects into DevOps but it only seems to work sporadically. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.  Maybe there's another way?  

Looking forward to any help/insights.  

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andrey Dekhtyar _Rozdoum_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2020

Hi Lisa 

the easiest way would be to create a JQL filter combining issues from all the projects you need. Once that is done  you can point  AgileBoard to that saved filter and get the result 

Regards

Andrey

0 votes
Lisa Besteni June 17, 2020

Thank you for the suggestions that worked. I'm still having trouble pulling jira cards from other projects in.  I'd like to pull in just the DevOps cards from other projects so they show on my board for visibility.  I added "Devops" as a label in my board filter and started tested the "DevOps" label with a few of the teams but it only works some of time. Any idea why some cards using the label would get pulled in but others using the same label would not?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events