Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert next-gen SCRUM project to classic?

Nestor Bautista Jr February 15, 2019

Hi All,

I have a lot of projects in JIRA Software and they are in next-gen SCRUM UI. I don't like the next-gen UI because of its limitations right now, like the reports and other stuffs that we can find in classic UI. I really find the next-gen UI difficult and weak compare to classic UI.

Thanks,

Nestor

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2019

Hi @Nestor Bautista Jr,

As far as I know, the easiest way is create a classic project and move all issues from the next-gen project to the this classic project.

If other people know better ways, I am also looking forward to it.

Nestor Bautista Jr February 15, 2019

Hi @Ollie Guan,

Yes, I agree with you and I already think of it, and thanks. I will look forward to other options if there is any.

Thanks,

Nestor

Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2019

Hello @Nestor Bautista Jr 

Currently there are no other options, the only available option is what is mentioned by @Ollie Guan 

0 votes
Kevin Bui
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2019

Hi @Nestor Bautista Jr - As discussed here, the only way to accomplish this is to manually the issues from your next-gen project to a new Scrum project. There's a guide here that outlines the specific steps.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events