Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greenhopper - Unable to See Sprint in Work View

Laura Gill September 30, 2012

I created and started a sprint in one of our boards, however when I select the "Work" tab, I receive the following message:

No Issues are currently visible.

However other employees are able to see the sprint issues in the "Work" tab. I do not have any Quick Filters selected when viewing the "Work" page.

There is another board that has an active sprint (which I started,) and I AM able to see the sprint in the "Work" tab, just like everyone else.

What do I need to do to see the "Work" page's swinlanes? I am the owner of both boards, and did starte both sprints. I can't see to find a settings page that would block me from seeing the work swimlanes.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Laura Gill October 2, 2012

Looks like this issue is only in FF15. I'm able to view the "Work" tab correctly in IE8. Atlassian team is looking into it.

0 votes
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

You can create a new login at https://support.atlassian.com by clicking the "Sign Up" for an account link.

Thanks,
Shaun

0 votes
sclowes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2012

This looks very strange, if you can see them in plan mode you should be able to see them on work mode too. I'd suggest you log a ticket with support at https://support.atlassian.com, they can reproduce the problem and raise a bug with the team if necessary.

Thanks,
Shaun

Laura Gill October 1, 2012

Is there a guest login that I can use? I think my login is specific to my org's JIRA instance.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events