Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greenhopper Scrum Boards Have Lost All History

Rob Bastian January 10, 2013

Our greenhopper Scrum boards appear to have been corrupted. Specifically the Kuliza board had 25 Sprints of history, but now the plan tab only shows a few sprints and almost no issues in those sprints.

I had been experimenting with changing the status of the Done column to something other than closed in the 25th and 26th sprints. I don't know if its related but thought I would mention it.

As part of this issue I want to know if you can even have a jira status other than 'closed' mapped to the 'Done' column on Scrum boards to have the boards work correctly.

Please let me know ASAP.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2013

Yes you can, GreenHopper will read the status mapped under the right most column to determine whether an issue is consider as Resolved (and do burndown).

For example, if you set status In-Progress under the right most column, all the issues with status In-Progress will be considered as Resolved thus will not appear in the Plan Mode and Work Mode. Is this the case here?

Rob Bastian January 17, 2013

What I've noticed is that the right most column will remove from plan and work mode, but the burndown charts are not updated correctly.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2013

Have you tried to re-index your JIRA?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events