Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GreenHopper 5.9 Scrum: Once a sprint is completed, is there a way to view which issues were completed in the sprint?

Andrew Reid February 26, 2012

This is a question about the new Scrum Rapid Board feature in Labs in GH 5.9.

I'd like to have some history about past sprints that have been completed. Does an issue remember the sprint it was completed in in a way that can be queried later on?

Is it possible to show a list of completed sprints along with the number of story points completed in each?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Carsten Dreesbach July 1, 2012

You can click on the "Report" button to see all the issues that were in the sprint. It will allow you to select from a history of your sprints as well, you will get a pretty complete view.

If you do need to have a custom query, then you have the "Sprint" field (cf[11450] in my installation) available to search on in JQL. Be aware though, that this is actually an Int field, so you need to know your sprint number (can't search by name as far as I'm aware of so far).

In order to find your sprint number, do this:

1. From the Sprint Report, select "View in Issue Navigator"
  2. Click the Tools gear icon in the top right and select "Bulk change"
  3. Select at least one issue, click "Next"
  4. Click "Edit", then "Next"
  5. You will find the sprint fields in the list of fields to change, with the number you need

Kinda clunky for now - I hope Atlassian will improve this in future.

Andrew Reid July 2, 2012

Yep. This feature is now available in GH 5.10

0 votes
Hans-Hermann Hunfeld July 2, 2012

The report is available now, but it s still a problem as watching the issues in the issue navigator the jql is based on enumeration of issues and not a sprint no!

Nevertheless, Carsten s workaround is very helpful! Thanks!

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2012

Doesn't the work view open up when you click on the completed sprint in the Scrum Rapid Board? Just guessing.

Andrew Reid February 26, 2012

Where exactly can I "click on the completed sprint"? I can only see the current sprint on the 'work' tab

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2012

In the 'Plan' tab? I have not tried this myself.

Carsten Dreesbach July 2, 2012

The Work tab only has the current sprint, that is correct. But on the 'Report' tab (as of GH 5.10) you will get all the sprints (past and current) listed, you can select from any of the sprints you'd like to review.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events