Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting Rapid Board Sprint Report

Deleted user July 4, 2012

Is there a way that we can export the Sprint Report from Rapid board or share it with people in email etc.

5 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
sumera saeed January 15, 2014

have we got any solution for this?

Bradley Houseworth February 3, 2014

This would be a great addition....currently needing this as well.

2 votes
Geoffrey Rodgers April 22, 2013

Possibly the easiest solution is to open the sprint report in Google Chrome (other browsers should have similar options), select the Print option for the page, and then select "Save as PDF." This produces a PDF with hyperlinks that, in my opinion, works well for reporting status, maintaining formatting, and allowing those with JIRA permissions to quickly access particular issues.

1 vote
Justin Fackrell September 11, 2012

I would just +1 this request. We have some users (e.g. managers from other groups, who are not developing software and so don't need Jira) who would really like to see a PDF summary of the sprint. Otherwise it'll be a screenshot I think.

1 vote
Deleted user July 5, 2012

Is this at all possible? The reason we are looking for this is, we have just started on SCRUM and while all the users might not be inclined to login to the system to check the report, we wanted to share this in an email with everyone to give them a feel of the current state on the sprint.

Such a feature would be really handy since I can see almost all the information on the same page.

0 votes
Vibhore Agarwal September 13, 2012

can specify filter Sprint=1. It will filter items specified in Sprint 1.

Then can export this list in excel

Deleted user October 8, 2012

Hi Vibhore,

This would only give me the issues and that can be done directly by clicking on "View in Issue Navigator" link :)

I am looking for something which can give me the output in excel in the same format, the burndown, completed issues, imcomplete issues and issues removed. I can't find a way to do that.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events