It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Change Project Sprint name Other Sprint Name change?

I tried to modify the Sprint Name in a Projcet but another Project Sprint Name will be modified.

I have queried the Story or bug in Project and didn't refer to the other's Fix Version/s or Sprint. Why is this happening?

APP NAME.png

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @蘇家郁,

Have you ever checked that the IDs of the two Sprints are the same?

Where can I query the SPRINT ID?

Hi @蘇家郁,

When using the query function, enter Sprint name to query, followed by the number is the Sprint ID

Please note that Sprint can span projects and boards, and Sprint can be shared for 2 or more boards.

sp_id.png

It looks like they are the same ID, but why APP#1819 will appear in B PROJECTa-b.png

May be an Issue in the B project is incorrectly linked to APP#1819, so this Sprint also appears in the Board of the B project.

Hello,

It means, that you have a same issue/ticket in both sprints.

I searched for the problem in this SPRINT but didn't see the same place

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Agile

Overview of Advanced Roadmaps UI + Get started with Automation for Jira - Demo Den September 2020

Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your te...

1,298 views 3 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you