Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete sprints in Rapid Board? (GreenHopper 5.9)

Erik Ottosen August 23, 2012

I created a sample sprint in GreenHopper 5.9's Rapid Board - only to find out after completing it (for screenshots for an internal-use manual) that I can't delete it.

It would be... Rather bad to have these items marked as having been run on a sprint named Sprint Fake that was finished 4 minutes after it started with none of them completed.

Does the user community have any advice?

(We are planning to update GreenHopper to the latest build on Monday, so if there is a function that can be run then, that works.)

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Danielle Zhu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2012

See similar question in https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/41749/delete-sprint-created-in-scrum-rapid-board Basically they don't recommend you edit the sprint field directly. Since it's really just a test sprint, I don't see a problem doing that. You may need to add the sprint field to your screen first. Delete the value of the Sprint field only for the issues in your test sprint, verify the sprint is gone, and finally remove the sprint field from the screen.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events