Can't get Agile User Story Map working with Jira Agile On Demand

<dl><dt>Description</dt><dd>

We started an evaluation period for Agile User Story Map plugin in JIRA on Demand. We succeeded in adding the plugin, but when starting it gives the following error:
"Add-on Agile StoryMap is not responding. Wait or cancel?"

The browserconsole (F12) gives the following error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) :https://bit-atlassian.herokuapp.com/storymap/?version=3.0.1&project=BRI&user_key=jelmer&oauth_nonce=46683672405684796&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_consumer_key=simgroep.jira.com&xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Fsimgroep.jira.com&loc=en-US&xdm_c=channel-servlet-agile-story-map-main&lic=active&tz=Europe%2FBerlin&cp=&oauth_signature_method=RSA-SHA1&user_id=jelmer&oauth_timestamp=1398692994&oauth_signature=HRoM3b0495CGQQhLkPkfER7wV1GizHGJV3k3MmMZL680MvBUSCpS30p4bY9M0cEviSDfpcEiwRLhHBwwq75qV5AG%2BAtO5e7qJELeY9i1fnjDQr...

</dd></dl><dl><dt>Customer Timezone</dt><dd>GMT+1</dd></dl>

7 answers

It seams that you all were affected by a communication issue between the add on and the jira instance, which is solved now!

The story map should be working again without any reinstallation.

Thank you for your patience!

The same issue : "Add-on Agile StoryMap is not responding. Wait or cancel?"

same. I can not get agile story map to function on my onDemand instance

it seams that the handshake between jira and the addon did not work. please try to unregister and to reregister the addon - than the handshake will be repeated.

Florian

by u nregister, do you mean to remove the add-on? or disable?

Tried to stop and restart evaluation trial to see if that works, but now I'm getting stuck in restarting the evaluation because of billing required for 1-3 may (trial untill 2 june). Will try again monday.

Reactivating the trial today didn't work. The resume trial option was gone, so now it was on to checkout for 193$.

same here... I tried to stop and start the trial and it wants me to pay now.... Hope we get some feedback on how to get it to work...

I am sure we can solve it without paying for trial ;) therefore I have been consulting Atlassian right now and waiting for replay.

Florian

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 08, 2018 in Agile

Community Showcase: Getting to know Kemal, AUG Leader from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Cheers to Kemal Bajramovic, our first ever AUG Leader to be Showcased. AUG Leaders are passionate experts who find time in their own busy lives to host Atlassian themed events to share ...

194 views 3 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot