Can't get Agile User Story Map working with Jira Agile On Demand

Jelmer van der Windt April 28, 2014
<dl><dt>Description</dt><dd>

We started an evaluation period for Agile User Story Map plugin in JIRA on Demand. We succeeded in adding the plugin, but when starting it gives the following error:
"Add-on Agile StoryMap is not responding. Wait or cancel?"

The browserconsole (F12) gives the following error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 401 (Unauthorized) :https://bit-atlassian.herokuapp.com/storymap/?version=3.0.1&project=BRI&user_key=jelmer&oauth_nonce=46683672405684796&oauth_version=1.0&oauth_consumer_key=simgroep.jira.com&xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Fsimgroep.jira.com&loc=en-US&xdm_c=channel-servlet-agile-story-map-main&lic=active&tz=Europe%2FBerlin&cp=&oauth_signature_method=RSA-SHA1&user_id=jelmer&oauth_timestamp=1398692994&oauth_signature=HRoM3b0495CGQQhLkPkfER7wV1GizHGJV3k3MmMZL680MvBUSCpS30p4bY9M0cEviSDfpcEiwRLhHBwwq75qV5AG%2BAtO5e7qJELeY9i1fnjDQr...

</dd></dl><dl><dt>Customer Timezone</dt><dd>GMT+1</dd></dl>

7 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2014

It seams that you all were affected by a communication issue between the add on and the jira instance, which is solved now!

The story map should be working again without any reinstallation.

Thank you for your patience!

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2014

I am sure we can solve it without paying for trial ;) therefore I have been consulting Atlassian right now and waiting for replay.

Florian

0 votes
Marc Pflieger May 1, 2014

same here... I tried to stop and start the trial and it wants me to pay now.... Hope we get some feedback on how to get it to work...

0 votes
Jelmer van der Windt April 30, 2014

Tried to stop and restart evaluation trial to see if that works, but now I'm getting stuck in restarting the evaluation because of billing required for 1-3 may (trial untill 2 june). Will try again monday.

Jelmer van der Windt May 4, 2014

Reactivating the trial today didn't work. The resume trial option was gone, so now it was on to checkout for 193$.

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2014

it seams that the handshake between jira and the addon did not work. please try to unregister and to reregister the addon - than the handshake will be repeated.

Florian

Marc Pflieger April 29, 2014

by u nregister, do you mean to remove the add-on? or disable?

0 votes
Marc Pflieger April 29, 2014

same. I can not get agile story map to function on my onDemand instance

0 votes
Katerina Collet April 28, 2014

The same issue : "Add-on Agile StoryMap is not responding. Wait or cancel?"

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events