Am I able to set which status count as Resolved in the Agile Gadget

In the Agile Gadget to view burndowns, any of the custom status are showing as "In Progress", though in the workflow they are past "resolved".Is there any way to set which status count as Resolved for the burndown?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Winstons,

I supposed that you are referring to the classic board. Just to let you know, Greenhopper will burndown will only burndown if the issue's status is match with the status under the right most column in the Task Board mapping.

Hope this clarify.

Vicky

Thank you, yes. I was editing the status/columns in the Kanban boards and was wondering why it didn't work. I adjusted the classic board and it is doing what I was hoping for. Thank you again.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 14, 2018 in Agile

Marketplace Technical Collection Pages

You might have noticed something new on Marketplace in the last several months which was the addition of our new collection pages. We heard feedback that it can be hard to browse apps in Marketplace ...

75 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you