It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Am I able to set which status count as Resolved in the Agile Gadget

In the Agile Gadget to view burndowns, any of the custom status are showing as "In Progress", though in the workflow they are past "resolved".Is there any way to set which status count as Resolved for the burndown?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
vkharisma Atlassian Team Oct 31, 2012

Hi Winstons,

I supposed that you are referring to the classic board. Just to let you know, Greenhopper will burndown will only burndown if the issue's status is match with the status under the right most column in the Task Board mapping.

Hope this clarify.

Vicky

Thank you, yes. I was editing the status/columns in the Kanban boards and was wondering why it didn't work. I adjusted the classic board and it is doing what I was hoping for. Thank you again.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Agile

Overview of Advanced Roadmaps UI + Get started with Automation for Jira - Demo Den September 2020

Deliver better and faster value to your customers with the Jira automation platform. Watch this Demo Den series below to learn how to use the new interface and set up automation rules to help your te...

1,292 views 3 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you