cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agile Poker for Jira and integration in projects

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2015

I have Agile Poker associated only to some projects, but other projects do display the bottoms about Poker sessions also. I shall expect, only the projects supposed to use the add-on should display it. Am I wrong?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikołaj Żyromski February 23, 2015

Hi Jose,

We're aware of the problem you've reported and we have it tracked here: https://jira.spartez.com/browse/JPP-406

I'd like to mention however that we're about to release a new, rebranded and virtually rewritten from scratch, Agile Poker version and at the moment we're focused mostly on delivering this version (hopefully tomorrow). Therefore unfortunately I cannot declare any ETA for the issue. 

Would you be interested in giving a new version a try once it goes live?

Best Regards,

Mikołaj Żyromski, Spartez

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2015

Thanks for the info, Mikolaj. I have voted for the issue.

Jose M.
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2016

Hi Mikolaj,

sorry for the late response. We have now version 2.0.3 installed. The integration is indeed completely different and it is shown now in the Agile Board and not in the different projects. I would say, the issue is fixed now.

We are giving a try to the new version, but it takes time.

Best regards,

José

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events