Agile Gadget

Jennifer Koermer February 19, 2013

Is it possible to modify the Done status in the agile gadget without changing the task board mapping of the project?

We would like to include Ready for System Deployment as Done when viewing issues within the Agile Gadget. We have managed to accomplish this by updating the task board mapping of the project to include Ready for System Deployment as Done. In reality, Ready for Deployment does not fully complete the task, but does show that a majority of work has been completed. So it is possible to group this status as Done in the Agile gadget without doing the specif project map.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
DebraE July 29, 2013
I tried this and I don't think populating the resolution produces the desired results in getting the gadget to interpret a story as Done. My workflow allows stories to be Closed or Canceled. This results in a Resolution of the same value. Only the stories with a status and resolution of Closed get counted as Done in the gadget.
0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013

I'm pretty sure that an issue having a resolution is what dictates it being counted in the Done portion of that gadget...does that work for you?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events