cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking Forward to Team 22: How to Succeed in your Agile Transformation

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2022

Or what to do when your box is no longer fitting your needs…

looking-forward-to-team-22-agile-transformation.png

The road to a successful transformation is longer than it looks at first glance. Each stage of the company's growth requires another iteration of the process based on experience, needs and continuous feedback loop. 

Nonetheless, there is one unpredictable component in each possible transformation scenario: people.

As Jon Kern and Tina Behers said in their session description: 

The truth is, without looking at people, processes and tools together - simultaneously - organisations are greatly limiting their potential to delight customers and employees alike.

Imagine the company you are working for experiencing massive growth (sounds familiar? ;)) Excessive growth usually require quick changes in the core processes, infrastructure, and adopted methodologies. Some companies hire a consultant to create a perfect collaboration formula based on, well, paperwork. And you guessed it; they end up even more confused once they start implementing the recommended process.

As my dreams are getting bigger, I'm becoming more interested in how companies handle people and tools to create truly transformational success. 

It requires knowledge, curiosity, creativity, empathy and innovation to create a space where teams are thriving. High-performing teams need simplicity, and 99% of the time, we are overcomplicating almost any possible process. 

I'm more than excited to join this session live and fill my agile transformation knowledge gaps! 

What are your transformation struggles? I would love to share and discuss more views on this, primarily painful, topic.

➡️ See the variety of upcoming talks on the official Team 22 page!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events