Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your business case for Jira Software Data Center and win Atlassian swag!

social-600x314-A@2x.png

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. 

I’m working on a project to help teams that are experiencing rapid growth in Jira Software usage across their organizations (and the hurdles that can come with it), to start building cases internally for a move to Data Center. As you may know, while Atlassian's Data Center family of products is the choice for teams who need high availability, performance at scale, and instant scalability to meet the needs of their customers, change can seem like an uphill battle. (Especially if the status quo is working well enough for your team). 

To help, we've made a presentation template that puts all of the information you need to make the case for Jira Software Data Center in one place - usage statistics, cost of downtime, other customers who have made the switch, and more.

Download the Presentation Template

If you share your completed business case presentation with me at srusonis@atlassian.com, you'll win $25 to shop at Atlassian's online store.

If you have feedback, we'd love to hear that too. Tell us what you like, what we missed, or what you'd change to make this presentation work for you. If you like the concept, but would prefer a different format, we're all ears! Share your feedback in the comments below.

9 comments

Patrice Champet March 12, 2018

Hi there !

This template could e a great tool for our plan to move to data center, but it seems not available from the download page you shared :(
I filled the mandatory information, click on submit, but then nothing happens...

Is there any other way to get this template ?

Thanks a lot.

Shana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2018

Hi @Patrice Champet, sorry for the delayed response! Can you let me know whether you are still able to download the template?

If the form is still not working, I can email you the template.

Paulo Alves March 20, 2018

Great idea! I'm going to share with my colleagues that work with Atlassian Data Center.

I hope to see some similar challenges for other products and services. 🙂

Shana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2018

@Paulo Alves Great to hear! Let me know if your team has any feedback. We'll let the other product teams know you're interested in future challenges like this one!

Dinesh Dhinakaran
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2018

@Shana,

We migrated from standalone server to datacentre one year back. But it with stands only for six months now we increased our nodes from two to three. but still we are facing some performance issues. is there anyone who can i get suggestion for performance issues. We are working with PS tickets as well but need some expert suggestions.

Shana
Atlassian Team
May 9, 2018

@Dinesh Dhinakaran Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing some issues - but it sounds like you've taken the right first steps by reaching out to Premier Support. It can be tricky to troubleshoot issues without knowing exactly how your Jira instance is configured. Let me see if I can find any other resources to point you to!

vishwajeet singh July 9, 2018

I am not able to download this . 

Nikhita Batra April 30, 2022

Hi there, 

Filled in all the mandatory data.. But didn't receive the file. 

Is there any other way I can get the business case template. 

Thanks, 

Nikhita

Nikhita Batra May 3, 2022

@Shana request your help

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events