Is Team Tour coming to your city?

TWITTER-Team-Tour-Launch-Social.png

Who's this Team Tour for?

It's for teams of all sizes and industries of all natures. The goal is to help our community members unleash their full potential—from startup to enterprise, HR to design, and everything in between. 

The tour will have three legs, each will have one of three special themes: Team Tools & Practices, Future of Teamwork, or Government Symposium. Already convinced you'd like to attend a Team Tour near you? Register here! Need more info? Read on (smile) 

bar.png

What will Team Tour cover?

1. Team tools & practices

Attendees in Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, London, Austin, San Francisco and Chicago will spend the day exploring exciting announcements and new features, watching live demos, and connecting with teams in the community.

2. Government symposium

Attendees in Washington D.C. will come together with the best and brightest in government for a one-of-a-kind event. 

3. Future of teamwork

Attendees in Sydney and New York will explore how to build a culture of innovation reinforced by core values and beliefs around open work.

What can I expect?

By attending a Team Tour, you will have the opportunity to:

1. Share ideas and stories

Meet other teams just like yours. Discuss what's working, what can be improved, and new ways to use our tools.

2. Scale with strategy

Get insights on scaling Atlassian products and agile practices in your growing organization. 

3. Build stronger teams

Discover how to track your team's health and meaningfully challenge and improve the way your teams get work done.

How can I attend?

See below for a full list of locations, and be sure to check back soon as agendas, sessions, and speakers get updated. Didn't see a Team Tour event in your city? Keep an eye on this Community for live updates and key takeaways. Oh, and let us know in the comments where you'd like Atlassian to visit next!

bar.png

Cities & Dates

Amsterdam

February 8, 2018

Team Tools & Practices

Paris

February 13, 2018

Team Tools & Practices

Berlin

February 15, 2018

Team Tools & Practices

London

February 21, 2018

Team Tools & Practices

Austin

March 7, 2018

Team Tools & Practices

San Francisco

March 8, 2018

Team Tools & Practices

Chicago

March 14, 2018

Team Tools & Practices

Washington D.C.

March 26, 2018

Government Symposium

Sydney

April 10, 2018

Future of Teamwork

New York

April 17, 2018

Future of Teamwork

12 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2017

I will try to persuade Adaptavist I should visit the London one.  Or keep kicking Neil Riley until he makes good on the threat to take me to Amsterdam.

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 11, 2017

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- let me know if we need to write your boss a letter! 

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2017

Hi @Bridget - the Sydney and NY detail links seem to be pointing to Washington. 

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 13, 2017

@Danny Zuccaro good catch! Thanks :). I updated the link, here for quick reference :) 

Jonathan Chatwin January 2, 2018

Would love to see a stop in Canada! Toronto or Vancouver perhaps? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 16, 2018

@Bridget- I may have missed out because Hipchat doesn't tell you when you're added to a room.  I've been asked to sign up to the Amsterdam one, but didn't see the request for a week, so I might have missed it.

Michelle January 23, 2018

Has anyone attended a Team tour ( or is this new for 2018?)  My company is new to Confluence and am wondering if attending one of these events would help provide any best practices or additional info on Confluence. 

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2018

@Michelle - The one in Amsterdam took place a few days ago and I joined the session. The focus is entirely on Team work but they do share some updates about all their products. If you'd be looking specifically for best practices around Confluence I guess you would be disappointed.

I would recommend having a look at the Atlassian User Groups. They're taking place on a regular basis all around the world and often feature customer stories and best practices of Confluence and other Atlassian Tools.

Best,

Maarten

Wallace Souza February 16, 2018

@Bridget

Hi :)

Is it possible to transfer my purchase to another city? I bought the ticket to SF but maybe I will be in the east coast at that time.

Thank you

Bridget
Community Manager
February 16, 2018

@Wallace Souza, checking for you! I will follow up via an email with what I discover. Cheers,

Bridget

Danny Marx March 13, 2018

I would like to bring my team to the DC event. Is there a way to access the waived fee as we are a non profit organization?

Andree Lindenblatt _AC Cologne_Dusseldorf_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2019

Please come to Cologne next time. It’s twice in Berlin and Cologne has so great Kölsch :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events