Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you love Atlassian and G Suite products, you'll love these integrations...

I'm going to being honest with you guys - I'm a pretty heavy user of both Atlassian and Google products. 

To give you an idea, my first task of the day starts with checking my Gmail and looking at any mentions in my filters for Jira or Confluence. I then check my to-do lists in Google Keep and project boards in Trello. My typical day is spent flipping back and forth between several Atlassian and Google products and I don't think I'm alone in this.

But sometimes I get frustrated with the frequent context switching and feel a bit like this...

Again, I don't think I'm alone ...

Work comes at us from all different directions in today's modern world (emails, @mentions, slack, text, or some other various form of ping). We find ourselves with limited time and an ever-increasing amount of work. While I don't foresee this changing in the future, I do hope that we can continue to make work more efficient. 

One thing that I've been finding helpful to combat the flood of work is taking advantage of several of the integration Atlassian and our Ecosystem vendors have created.  Finding integrations between the products you use every day is a good place to start to reduce the context switching. 

Finally,  a way to save time by avoiding the toggling of screens for minuscule tasks like adding a comment to a Jira ticket. Cheers to that!

My favorites have been the new Atlassian for Gmail integration (works for Jira and Bitbucket Cloud), theTrello add-on for Gmail, and the Google Drive for Trello power up. The Gmail integration allows me to make decisions, add comments, and approve pull requests without leaving my inbox. Their mobile app for Android (sorry Apple users) has also been pretty handy for responding to Jira issues and assigning tasks to Trello boards while working on-the-go. 

If you're an avid user of Atlassian and G Suite products like me, these integrations might just make your work a little more efficient, and a little more enjoyable.  

Check out the full list here and try out an integration between your favorite Atlassian and G Suite products.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events