Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there is no advanced roadmaps in my Jira software data Centre

Alireza Irani January 8, 2022

HI,

we have Jira project management software v8.20.3 and we have migrated all the settings and data from our Jira server system everything works smooth and clear but I don't find advanced roadmaps in my instance 

I even tried to install it from Atlassian marketplace (former portfolio) but I got the error about the version miss much or something like that please help me 

we just using the datacentre version for this future 

many thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2022

Hey @Alireza Irani 

Do you mean you have Jira Software DC v8.20.3 is there ?

From Jira Software DC v8.15 + Advanced Roadmaps ships as part of the application itself. Once DC license is activated it is good to go

It is not required to install the app from marketplace.

Don't you see these tabs ?

Advanced_Roadmaps_JDC.png

Regards,

Vishwas

Alireza Irani January 8, 2022

Hi  @Vishwas  and thanks for the reply

My Jira is 

and there is no plan bottom on top I tried to install a file manually from Atlassian and the bottom portfolio appears but even that one is a deal link

that's all 

thx

Vishwas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2022

Hey @Alireza Irani 

I couldn't find anything on this, it is available on my Jira Software DC v8.20.2 by default without  installing any add-on.

Please get in contact with Atlassian Support Team here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Regards,

Vishwas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events