• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how many specific bugs per userstory Edited

I want to show my team the number of bugs raised on userstory's at the end of a sprint.

Is there a way to make this visible?

The reason I want this is is to help the team to move towards First Time Right.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus Community Leader Jun 01, 2018

Hi Nick,

Do you currently link the bugs to the user story with the Linked Issue field? If you link the issues and mark the bug to show "causes" that should allow you to create a filter using the linkedissues() clause. (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-functions-reference-764478342.html)

Hope this helps get you started. 

-Scott

Hi Scott,

tnx 4 answering. We don't create bugs but specific bugs on the story's. Only when we find bugs that are difficult to relate to the story's at hand we create bugs.

Scott Theus Community Leader Jun 05, 2018

Hi Niek,

I don't think bugs created during the sprint will have the Sprint field populated; I'd assume that the field is only populated when the bug is added to a sprint. Since you want to show all the bugs reported during the sprint you may need to add a Label to the issue with the name of the sprint it was reported under and filter on that.

-Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

6,588 views 25 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you