Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how many specific bugs per userstory

Niek van Elck June 1, 2018

I want to show my team the number of bugs raised on userstory's at the end of a sprint.

Is there a way to make this visible?

The reason I want this is is to help the team to move towards First Time Right.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2018

Hi Nick,

Do you currently link the bugs to the user story with the Linked Issue field? If you link the issues and mark the bug to show "causes" that should allow you to create a filter using the linkedissues() clause. (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-functions-reference-764478342.html)

Hope this helps get you started. 

-Scott

Niek van Elck June 4, 2018

Hi Scott,

tnx 4 answering. We don't create bugs but specific bugs on the story's. Only when we find bugs that are difficult to relate to the story's at hand we create bugs.

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2018

Hi Niek,

I don't think bugs created during the sprint will have the Sprint field populated; I'd assume that the field is only populated when the bug is added to a sprint. Since you want to show all the bugs reported during the sprint you may need to add a Label to the issue with the name of the sprint it was reported under and filter on that.

-Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events