Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter a list of values based on another list Power scripts

Nannette Mori March 22, 2021

Is it possible to filter a list based on a selection from another list using Power scripts

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2021

Hi @Nannette Mori,

Do you think you could provide a little more context on this question please? You've asked it in the Advanced Roadmaps space but it's not clear how Advanced Roadmaps relates to the question. Do you want to use Power Scripts to filter within an Advanced Roadmaps plan? Any additional info you can provide might help get you a better answer,

Regards,

Dave 

Nannette Mori March 23, 2021

I apologize this question has nothing to do with Advanced Roadmaps.

What I am asking if I can filter a custom type singular list type based on another custom type singular list type using Power scripts.

Example

If the custom_field value eq ball

custom_field value will only display A,B,C

else if custom_field value eq bat

custom field value will only display D,E,F

Like Dave likes this
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2021

Thanks for the clarification @Nannette Mori, unfortunately this isn't something I'm able to help with, but my concern is that due to the group that you've posted this question in it might not be seen by people who will be able to help. I would definitely consider reposting this in a more general Jira group

Regards,

Dave 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events