Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the export button on plan view improved interface?

veronika_penev April 10, 2020

I would like to export my data to excel or ppt from my portfolio plan - but i do not have a button or option anywhere to export the data - is this not available?

2 answers

0 votes
Ashish Bijlwan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2022

Hi All,

To export your Advanced Roadmaps plan data, follow below steps:

1. In Advanced Roadmaps, select Share as in the upper right corner of your plan, then choose CSV.
  2. Select Export to .csv. This will generate a .csv file of the plan’s data based on the current filters and hierarchy range applied to the plan.

Thanks

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2020

Hi @veronika_penev 

Depends if this is Cloud or Server/DC

Cloud:

1. Go to Reports on the right-hand side of the Plan
  2. Choose a report with listed issue data (eg. Scope)
  3. Export will appear as a button next to Share on the right-hand side - in line with the report drop-down

As far as I know in the new Server interface there is no option to export the data from Portfolio at the moment. There are also no options to download the schedule or similar to Powerpoint or an image.

For some of these you could screenshot the image (eg. Capacity) - or there might be an app to suit your needs on the Atlassian Marketplace!

Ste

Isabel Gomes June 9, 2020

I am using jira cloud but I don't have the Export button:

cenas-jira.png

although I was expecting to have: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/sharing-and-exporting-plan-data-960719459.html

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Hi @Isabel Gomes 

This question was from prior to Advanced Roadmaps being released in May 2020.

In Jira Cloud, there is no export function on the new interface yet but is in the works - see this comment for clarification.

For now, you'll need to change back to the old interface to use export, as described in the original answer.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events