Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where does Portfolio keep information about stages and skills?

Konrad Garus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

I am working on an integration app and would like to gain access to Portfolio stages and skills. Ideally, I want to be able to create projects/issues/users such that after importing the project or board to Portfolio, the stages and skills would be populated as well.

Where is such information stored? Can I do anything to have it populated on import?

3 answers

2 votes
Ericka Samuels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2016

there's no way to import the team assigned to the issue into Porffolio. You have to create the team inside Portfolio.  and i don't think stages / skills are integrated between JIRA and Portfolio, it's only used within Porffolio to make load balancing decisions.  What gets synced back to JIRA is just the issue, sprint, an assignee.

0 votes
Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2016

Martin himself answered this question here – https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11464083

0 votes
María
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2016

Hi,
You can find more information about Stages and Skills here.
Cheers,  
María Mallorquín
Portfolio for JIRA Tech Writer 

Konrad Garus
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2016

Thanks, but I don't see any information related to my answer there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events