When using the JIRA Portfolio new 'alpha' experience it crashes when using Program view.

Jon Ingram December 31, 2018

The alpha experience in portfolio won't merge different plans together in the program view.  If I make them all the non alpha version it works fine but I have one project trialling the alpha experience which appears to just crash my program view.

Any bright ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Chiragkumar Rupani
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 1, 2019

Hi Jon,

Plans with the alpha experience enabled are not yet compatible with programs. We do intend to make them compatible but haven’t got to it yet. You can find information about future releases and current limitations on this link here.

I would recommend you to update to the latest version as some work has been done to fix the issue regarding ‘programs crashing’. If it still happens then come back to us and we’ll work out the right way to get the details we need to look into it.

Note: The crashing should be fixed with the above approach but much of the data from new experience plans will still not be surfaced as this is not a completed feature yet.

Regards,

Portfolio for Jira Team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events