In portfolio, I have created a team and each team member has a skill. If I create a task, in jira software, and i set the assignee, in portfolio the member is not imported even if i have correctly set the hierarchy import level.
Is there a way to fix this problem? thanks in advance
There are few different things to check for what may be occuring here. Refer to the "Map an issue assignee to a team member" documentation the items to check, noting:
In order for the Jira issue assignee to show in Portfolio's team member column, these conditions must apply:
- There is not member set in Portfolio.
- The assignee is set on the issue in Jira Software.
- The assignee is part of a team in your Portfolio plan.
- If you've made a manual team assignment, make sure the assignee is part of that team.
- To see the assignee that is being pulled from Jira Software, you have toCalculateyour plan.
- The issue assignee import level must be set to a hierarchy level. See Configuring initiatives and other hierarchy levels.
Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events