Share plan: no Confluence option

Ivan D December 12, 2022

Hello,

For sharing a plan with Confluence via Advanced Roadmaps for Jira in Confluence macro, the plan's link has to be obtained from Share a plan -> Confluence

However this option is not available in Share as. App link Jira - Confluence exists.

Any help is appreciated.

BR

Options.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2022

Hi @Ivan D

You indicated you're using a server instance of the plugin. Which version of Advanced Roadmaps are you using? If it's an older version, it might not include the option to export to Confluence. 

Cheers

Eddie

Ivan D December 14, 2022

Hi Eddie,

Yes, it's rather old version Portfolio for Jira 3.9.0 but the last version for the Jira v7.5.0.

So do you believe it's not the issue but the version limitation?

BR

Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2022

Hey Ivan, 

I can't confirm when Confluence support was added to Advanced Roadmaps, but if I had to guess, that's the issue. There were heaps of improvements between 3.14 and 3.29 (the final version), and I'm guessing it was added somewhere in there. 

Unfortunately, we've also EOL'd the standalone plugin. To update, it's now part of the newer Jira Server and DC bundles starting with version 8.15. 

Cheers

Eddie

Like Ivan D likes this
Ivan D December 16, 2022

Hi Eddie,

Thank you a lot for giving the direction to resolve the issue.

BR

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events