It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SAFe Epic Plans in JIRA

We adopted the SAFe Portfolio Configuration in our organization.  We have followed the SAFe Implementation Plan and now we are 'Extending to Portfolio'.  We followed the cPrime paper on setting up JIRA for SAFe.  The paper does not tell you how to do it, but we have a GREAT JIRA Admin consultant that figured it out.  A SPC with 20 years under his belt told me that he has never seen a tool setup like ours that supports SAFe.  We are extreamely lucky and starting our 3rd Programme Increment.  

As you can tell, I am extremely proud of what we have accomplished.  

We have a great Portfolio Kanban, but the real problem we have is that the Portfolio Plan Atlassian add-on is not great for Epic Plans or Portfolio Plans.  

I hope someone can help me find a great tool for Portfio Plans and Epic Plans.  BigPicture looks OK, but not great.  

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,586 views 22 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you