Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio indicates there's 1 Uncommitted Change, but there's not

Terrell Teague January 8, 2018

Not entirely sure how/when this happened to my Portfolio plan, but I believe it occurred after adjusting some of my Team Members. After changing some people around (deleted one, changed available hours of another), I ended up with the following condition:

My Plan shows 1 Uncommitted change, even though when I go to commit it, there is nothing changed and and I get the smiley face that I'm all set.

The other condition is now I get the warning that my Plan has exceeded the 5 Year Horizon. When, actually, I don't believe there is anything actually driving it. Maybe there's one story that has some weirdness that's causing this, but I haven't found it yet.

Anyone ever experienced this?

Terrell

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi @Terrell Teague,

For this uncommitted changes: this is a known issue, I'd suggest having a look at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-1527 for status tracking and workarounds.

For the schedule hitting the planning horizon: Have a look at the estimated issues and look for an error sign in the scope table, being able to identify which issue is causing this is a good first step. The typical situation is that due to skills or just availabilities work can be started but not finished which pushes Portfolio to look further in the future until hitting the planning horizon.

Hopefully that will help.

Cheers,

Thomas

Terrell Teague January 22, 2018

The fix you mentioned for the uncommitted change did the trick, thanks!

Was eventually able to find the story that was causing my schedule to blow up thanks to your input.

Terrell

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events