Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Theme assigned

Rob Jansen June 6, 2018

I am using JIRA portfolio and I am using Themes. When I look at the theme report is says that a certain percentage in the estimate pie chart and actual pie chart has no theme assigned. Any what causes this and how to fix it?

BTW. Is it possible to edit a theme on an issue anywhere? Is there a field for it?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
João Nunes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2018

Hi, Rob. How are you today?

Regarding your question: "When I look at the theme report is says that a certain percentage in the estimate pie chart and actual pie chart has no theme assigned. Any what causes this and how to fix it?"

This might be happening because there are no issues related to those themes. We can add themes to issues by accessing the Scope page > click on the cog icon then select Themes. That column will be added and you will be able to relate issues to themes.

After changing that information, click on calculate to update it on the Themes report.

Access this page for more information: Using the themes report

Let me know if that helped you.

Kind regards,
JOÃO NUNES
Jira Support Team

Rob Jansen June 8, 2018

Hello JOAO,

Thanks for your reply but I already checked this. All Epics are linked to a Theme and I do not have issues without a parent Epic.

In the Themes report there are no unassigned themes in the target column, only in the estimate column and the actual column.

Kind regards,

Rob

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events