Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Capacity view ? Portfolio 3.0

Iswaren Mardenalom May 6, 2019

Hello all,

I'm really new to Jira so sorry if my question sounds a little bit dumb.

I checked the doc for the Capacity view for Portfolio 3.0 but I'm not able to find the "Capacity view" button anywhere.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/using-the-capacity-view-826889108.html

Portfolio for Jira.png

I don't even find the button "Calculate".

So my guess is that I have to "create" something and it will enable the button somewhere.
(Like for example with the app Capacity Tracker - You have to create a sprint in order to enable the button "Capacity Tracker" in the left menu. This might have been obvious for you, but took me a few minutes to figure out actually)

I have portfolio 3.0 installed on Jira software 8.1

Let me know if some information is missing.

Thanks

Iswaren

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iswaren Mardenalom May 7, 2019

Hello,

It seems that I've found my issue.
It's the redesigned interface option. (Enable improved interface)

@[deleted] You might have to update your KB :)

Iswaren

Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2019

Hi @Iswaren Mardenalom

Glad to hear you found a solution.

As you mentioned you were looking at the Live Plan documentation, here is the updated version: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/grouping-by-teams-967895212.html

Cheers,

Thomas

Jamie_Demboski June 12, 2019

After reading all of these documents, I still can't see the capacity on 3.0.  I can turn it on in view settings but I can't see the sprints in the roadmap view.  Can you help?

Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2019

Hi @Jamie_Demboski

I'd suggest checking that the Jira Board that contains the sprints you are looking for is part of the Plan issue Sources.

Using Projects or JQL Filters will not bring sprints information.

Let me know how that works out!

Cheers,

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events