Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly created project board does not show in the Advanced roadmap plan under issue sources

Sangeeta Gautam December 1, 2021

Hello!

I created a new project that I tried including in the Advanced Roadmap plan however when trying to add the board from this new project, the board does not show in the list via add issue sources option.

Any pointers on what could cause it or if there is a limit?

I appreciate your help. Thanks!

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2021

another possibility: Have you refreshed the browser page for Advanced Roadmaps? Advanced Roadmaps does not automatically refresh the data linked to Jira. I've experienced this when trying to add new issue sources of Filters. I'm guessing the same would be true for new projects or boards.

Sangeeta Gautam December 6, 2021

Thanks David! It was more the issue list that wasn't refreshing. It popped up on search.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2021

Hi @Sangeeta Gautam

Quick question, is this project that you created a company-managed or team-managed project? If it's a team-managed project, we don't yet support those in Advanced Roadmaps, so they won't show. 

We do have support for this coming shortly, and you can follow updates on its progress here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20012

If this doesn't help, then I'd recommend raising a support ticket at support.atlassian.com/contact/

Cheers

Eddie

Sangeeta Gautam December 6, 2021

Thanks Eddie! This is company managed project. The issue seemed to be associated to the Board list not refreshing. Although the board did not show up in the list when I searched for it the board name popped up. I was able to continue with my work. If would be great if the list refreshed itself with new board names as they get created.

I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Like Eddie Meardon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events