Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Multiple epics in one row on the timeline?

Krzesimir I'm New Here Nov 17, 2021

Hi there,

I'm using Jira Cloud with Advanced Roadmaps and I found an article for Data Center version which shows something I'd be very interested in. It seems to be possible to have multiple subsequent epics in a single row displayed on the timeline. I'm wondering if this can be achieved somehow in Cloud version too and I'd be very appreciative of any help here.

This is how it looks on a screenshot from the Data Center documentation - Using Jira applications with Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. As you can see, there are two subsequent items in the first row of the timeline:

RN+Backlog

Any suggestions, please?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Krzesimir,

The interface you're referring to is our 'Live Plans' application, which we ended support for on 31st July this year. 

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to achieve the behaviour you're looking for in the redesigned interface - but we love to hear feedback like this, and will definitely keep this in mind when strategising new features!

Emma

Krzesimir I'm New Here Nov 18, 2021

Hi Emma,

Thanks for a quick and informative answer, sad to hear it's no longer available. The problem I was trying to solve here, which I should've probably mentioned in the first post, is that the roadmap can get massively long, making it hard to read and follow. We were looking to shorten it a bit. Even if issues are grouped thematically by components (or in other way), the roadmap can get very bulky.

Thanks again :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Do you use Jira Cloud with Microsoft Teams?

Hi, Jira users! Do you use Jira alongside Microsoft Teams? We want to hear how you’ve used the power of Jira Cloud and Microsoft Teams (via the Jira Cloud for Microsoft Teams app) to achieve a team...

239 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you