Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Advanced Roadmaps - Resolution date

Mats Frelsø July 29, 2022

Currently running on an older version of Roadmaps (8.20.3)

I'm trying to get the Resolved date into the plans, but for some reason I am not able to.

A workaround would ofc be to set due date as the resolved/set resolution date but I'd like to avoid that.

Reason for this is that the managers want to pull out some reports based on resolved date from plans (not JQL's which would be easy to pull).

Anyone knows if it is not possible, or I'm looking at wrong place.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

@Mats Frelsø -

Welcome to the community.  Unfortunately, it is not possible to add Resolution Date (resolved) currently to AR of Jira plan.  There is an enhancement ask being tracked by Atlassian - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-3109.  You should add yourself as a watcher of the ask.

Your other option may be to create a custom field and populated it via the WF when an resolution of an issue is set or use Automation for Jira by Atlassian) (a separate paid add-on for the DC/Server env) to populate the custom field.  Afterward, you can then expose the custom field in your plan.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Mats Frelsø August 3, 2022

Yeah that was my thought as well as another option, sadly this roadmap consist of various projects and don't think the Project Leads are too keen on doing stuff on their project via automation or populate a custom field. 

That said, thank you for the info! Appreciated!

//Mats F

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events