Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Cloud - Portfolio - Cant set Target Points and Dates

David Markowski (DO NOT USE) November 13, 2018

I can not seem to find the option to set original story points or target dates.  I had it once before in the plan, but no longer seem to have the option.  How do I make them appear again? 

1 answer

0 votes
Kosh Sarkar January 7, 2019

I was wondering the same thing and reached out to Atlassian support about it and got the following response regarding the 'set Target' button option:

"The button has been decommissioned because we've made fundamental changes to the technology we use to build Portfolio Cloud. This has been done to enable us to make improvements to crucial areas of the product, such as performance.

To give you some technical context, Portfolio for Jira Cloud as rebuilt its front end in React. React (sometimes styled React.js or ReactJS) is a JavaScript library for building user interfaces. React allows developers to create large web-applications that use data and can change over time without reloading the page. It aims primarily to provide speed, simplicity, and scalability."

There is a feature request created to bring this button back into the new UI tech - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOCLOUD-7518. I would suggest voting for it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events