Is there a way to be able to have the "Status" as a drop down in Advanced Roadmaps like Assignee.

Jeanne Higgins April 21, 2022

Is there a way to be able to have the "Status" as a drop down in Advanced Roadmaps like Assignee can be or like roadmap displays a side view of the Jira task to update status? I provided screenshoots of both so you can see what I mean. 

Shows Advanced Road Map Plan showing Assignee can have drop down so can the status be set up this way too?

2022-04-21 16_55_20-Advocate V8 Conversion ARM Project Plan - Advanced Roadmaps - JIRA.pngShows Roadmap - has EPIC or Jira task dispalyed to right where you can change status.2022-04-21 16_50_13-Advocate V8 Conversion - Roadmap - JIRA.png Not having this makes it difficult when on a team discussing tasks because I have to open each task and assign the status at the Jira EPIC or Jira task level which is tedious work.  

2 answers

0 votes
Jeanne Higgins November 16, 2023

It looks like they put in this functionality as I see it in my ARM as of today.  I think its related to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20940

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2022

Hi @Jeanne Higgins , I feel your pain.

There's a suggestion for this, thanks to vote: Allow update of issue status directly on the Advanced Roadmap plan 

Jeanne Higgins April 22, 2022

Dave,  Hi  I am using Advanced Road Maps and what to have the status drop down functionality with in Advanced Road Maps view.  I don'ty want to have during project plan have to flip to Roadmaps and back to Advanced Road Maps.

Jeanne Higgins November 16, 2023

Dave, 

I noticed today this funcationality appared in my ARM.  I think it is realated to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-20940

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events