Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there a way to be able to have the "Status" as a drop down in Advanced Roadmaps like Assignee.

Is there a way to be able to have the "Status" as a drop down in Advanced Roadmaps like Assignee can be or like roadmap displays a side view of the Jira task to update status? I provided screenshoots of both so you can see what I mean. 

Shows Advanced Road Map Plan showing Assignee can have drop down so can the status be set up this way too?

2022-04-21 16_55_20-Advocate V8 Conversion ARM Project Plan - Advanced Roadmaps - JIRA.pngShows Roadmap - has EPIC or Jira task dispalyed to right where you can change status.2022-04-21 16_50_13-Advocate V8 Conversion - Roadmap - JIRA.png Not having this makes it difficult when on a team discussing tasks because I have to open each task and assign the status at the Jira EPIC or Jira task level which is tedious work.  

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Apr 22, 2022

Hi @Jeanne Higgins , I feel your pain.

There's a suggestion for this, thanks to vote: Allow update of issue status directly on the Advanced Roadmap plan 

Dave,  Hi  I am using Advanced Road Maps and what to have the status drop down functionality with in Advanced Road Maps view.  I don'ty want to have during project plan have to flip to Roadmaps and back to Advanced Road Maps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

218 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you