It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is Portfolio for JIRA getting discontinued or end of life?

I am hearing that Atlassian is going to end of life Portfolio for JIRA.  I sure hope not since we are using it pretty heavily to do our planning and roadmaps.

Please let me know so that I can make other plans.

3 answers

1 vote
Thomas Bowskill Community Leader Feb 26, 2019

@Steve Allen nothing that I am aware of, and when I was at the Atlassian Team tour in London there was a section about Portfolio on the upcoming roadmap. I would assume it is still in an invest mode as it was one of the applications in focus during the team tour, plus the fact they are running the new experience, and it has 10K+ installs

Any link here for that news?

What I do see is that they re-work the user experience for Portfolio. Which does not seem to indicate any EOL soon

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Portfolio-for-Jira-articles/Introducing-a-new-planning-experience-in-Portfolio-for-Jira/ba-p/944996 

Thanks alot for talking me off the ledge.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,528 views 22 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you