Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Advanced Roadmaps how can I scroll the timeline/gantt to see beyond what is displayed on the scre

Gretchen Coghill March 17, 2022

Jira Data Center 8.21

In Advanced Roadmaps how can I scroll the timeline/gantt to see beyond what is displayed on the screen? There is no scroll bar.

Also, the only configurations I see for that view are 3M/1Y/FIT/custom.  Can it be changed to view by month/quarter, etc.?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2022

Hi @Gretchen Coghill 

I don't believe there is a scroll option in Data Center - but you could vote for this feature request - JPOSERVER-3023 - if you think it's needed!

I also don't believe you can pick by month, quarter, etc specifically. As the view is often trying to fit onto the page, it will modify to show a relevant timeframe per segment, based on the overall time period chosen.

For example...

• 3M: Weeks
  • 1Y: Quarters
  • Fit: Months
  • Custom: Depends on the length of time - but works through all 3 options above

Ste

Gretchen Coghill March 21, 2022

Thank you @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_   I did go and vote for the feature request.

Seems odd to me that it would be a feature important enough to add to the Cloud version but not be needed in Data Center version.  Hopefully it will get added.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2022

Hi @Gretchen Coghill 

There are differences between the two platforms - they are separate products!

For example, another difference is Data Center's Advanced Roadmaps has Programs - to help you track status/progress across multiple Plans. This feature isn't available in Cloud.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events