Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Advanced Roadmaps how can I remove a progress bar in the calendar column?

Spencer Long January 20, 2023

If I click the bar I see a beginning and end date and the total duration in days, but I want to delete bar. How is this done? I don't believe the change has been saved yet using the "Review changes" button. Thanks.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Irina Mosina _TechTime_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

Hi Spencer,

To remove the bar you simple can delete values of the Start and End/Due Date fields

Irina 

Hi, Irina. I can see the start and end dates, at either end of the bar in the calendar column, but they don't appear editable, so I can't delete the values. If you're referring to the start/end date fields in the issue, they're not populated so nothing to adjust there.

I'm missing whatever step makes the start/end dates editable. Thanks.

Irina Mosina _TechTime_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2023

Hi Spencer, 

You need to make sure you can see Due Date and Start Date in the Fields section in the roadmap. If they are not selected, click on the "Fields" dropdown as shown in the screenshot and find those fields to add. 

admaps.png

Like # people like this
Spencer Long January 23, 2023

Thanks, Irina. That was it. Just needed to show the Due Date and Start Date; deleting those dates removed the blue progress bar. Thanks again.

Like Irina Mosina _TechTime_ likes this
Irina Mosina _TechTime_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2023

Happy to help!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2023

Hi @Spencer Long 

Not sure what you mean by this - can you clarify?

A screenshot might be beneficial here :)

Ste

Thanks, Stephen. I can grab some screen shots on Monday, but I'm essentially referring to the bars that appear in the calendar column to the right. They're easy to create, but difficult to remove.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events