Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to search the field 'Progress' in JIRA structure?

Smiley me February 15, 2021

Is there anyway I can JQL filter the field 'Progress' in JIRA structure? (I got the msg Progress is not searchable, only sortable).Any idea to solve this problem will be much appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2021

Hey @Smiley me ,

Can you confirm if you're referring to the Structure add-on for Jira? Or are you looking to filter from the progress fields that you see in Advanced Roadmaps plans?

Regards,

Dave

Smiley me February 28, 2021
Hi Dave, It's on Structure add-on for JIRA. Also, any idea how can I use JIRA to calculate the index like, Schedule Performance Index (SPI)of the project ? Thanks.
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2021

Hi @Smiley me ,

Unfortunately not, apologies - I'm wondering if you've posted this question in the channel to get an answer as this is focused on Advanced Roadmaps (which is part of the Jira Premium offering). It be better to repost under the main Jira questions section and tag with "Structure" - this might get visibility with people that do have an answer,

Sorry I can't be more help

Regards,

Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events