Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to "undo" the latest JIRA cloud Portfolio version?

Chris Weber May 5, 2020

I have JIRA and JIRA Portfolio cloud versions.  I had a custom portfolio dashboard on my main page the showed projects start/stop over time.  Like a roadmap.  I saw that Portfolio had a new configuration and it was asking me to accept, which I did.  Now I have lost that custom visualization and I can't figure out how to get it back. 

Is there a way to revert back to my old version of JIRA Portfolio? 

2 answers

0 votes
Rishikesh Kulkarni August 30, 2020

Hi @Chris Weber 

I had the same problem as you, and I have managed to find the solution - sharing it below, hope it helps.

Go to your Plan in the new interface >
Select the Settings icon next to the name of your Plan/Portfolio/Roadmap (whatever it's called now) >

Select the Configure Option >

In the new screen that has appeared, look to your bottom left you will see an option named "Planning Interface" >

Select "Disable improved interface"

0 votes
Pete Morris
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2020

Hey @Chris Weber - I'm a PM on the Portfolio for Jira team (now known as Advanced Roadmaps).

Would you mind emailing me at pmorris@atlassian.com with your site name (xxxx.atlassian.net)? It sounds like your site might be in our private beta for the improved interface but I'd like to check.

If you are in the beta you can try turning off the improved interface by going into your plan's settings and looking for "Planning interface" under "Advanced".

Chris Weber May 6, 2020

thanks Pete, I sent you an email with my cell number

Chris Weber May 7, 2020

Pete, can you please email me.  I cannot find this "Planning interface" under "Advanced".

I still have no answer to resolve this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events