Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Trial

Deleted user January 10, 2021

I started a free trial on Premium to review the Advanced Roadmap feature  - and logged in - but not seeing it - just see the Basic Roadmap.

My Premium free trial is listed below

https://datos-health1.atlassian.net/secure/ViewPersonalSettings.jspa

How do review the advanced Roadmap?

2 answers

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2021

Hi @[deleted] ,

Are you seeing the "Plans" menu item in your top navigation bar? This is where you'll access the Advanced Roadmaps features. If not, please contact your admin and ensure that you have the appropriate permissions enabled.

I hope this helps!

Regard,

Dave

Deleted user January 11, 2021

Yes - I see it now

Like Dave likes this
Deleted user January 11, 2021

Would it be easier if it was located on the board settings - where the Basic Roadmap is housed?

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2021

One of the key things about Advanced Roadmaps is that it is cross-project - so, it's not tied to any specific board or project. You could make a case that if a project or board was included in the issue sources for a plan then it might make sense for the plan to show up there, but in general we felt it was better to have a separate section in the top-navigation bar. Not least because there are some settings that are global that are accessed from their (like permissions and hierarchy configuration)

Regards,

Dave

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

Hi!

@[deleted]  Does your admin extended the advanced roadmap feature?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events