Does anyone knows when is going to take place the release of Advanced Roadmaps for JIRA Cloud?

Matias Miranda Pacheco June 3, 2020

I am using JIRA Cloud, and Advanced Roadmaps app is not available for JIRA Cloud. Furthermore, Portfolio app for JIRA Cloud is no longer available.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2020

Hello @Matias Miranda Pacheco welcome to the community. If you want to use advanced roadmaps you need to subscribe to the premium service. Else you will have to use other apps like big picture

Matias Miranda Pacheco June 3, 2020

So, if I paid for the Premium Account of JIRA Cloud, the Advanced Roadmap app will become available in the store?
I understand correctly?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2020

Almost. If you pay for premium you have it by default no need to pay more for it 

Matias Miranda Pacheco June 4, 2020

Got it! Thanks for the response Hernan!
Still, it does not make any sense to me. Because, if Advanced Roadmaps is available for JIRA Cloud, what is the reason to have it (by default) on a premium account, but not to be on the store as a different app as it was Portfolio in the past or the other ROadmaps apps (ie Big Picture)

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2020

I would say it's a way to promote premium package. That's the company strategy and say much about it since I'm not part of it.

If this is solved don't forget to mark it as such

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events