Does advanced roadmaps app allows to insert initiatives as the hierarchy level also in Jira database

Madara Reitfelde August 7, 2020

Hello,

in order to enforce the planning in Jira and have a better structure/hierarchy at Jira database level, i decided to give a try to advanced roadmaps plug in and the additional hierarchy levels it brings - initiatives.

Once discovering the app, i noticed that it is possible to add initiatives as the extra hierarchy level under Portfolio-Roadmaps view.

However i have the question - does this app allow to add this extra hierarchy level of initiatives also at Jira database on server (ie, Jira database from which the data can be linked to this advanced roadmap app) ?

Since the advanced roadmap app is installed, i noticed that theoretically at Jira database level, in addition to default hierarchy levels(epics, stories, tasks, subtasks) , it is possible to add initiatives as well. However once i create initiative at Jira database level, it doesnt appear nowhere in Jira database structure except in the portfolio roadmap view.

If this app brings the extra hierarchy level also to Jira database, how can i view the initiatives and link them with relevant epics similarly as it is displayed in the portfolio view under advanced roadmap app?

Thanks in advance for all the clarifications!

Kind regards,
Madara

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events