Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Advanced Roadmaps use the working days setting to factor in non-working days?

Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 19, 2022

See https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-working-days/

Does AR factor this in for capacity planning and scheduling and other planning aspects?

I've been trying to get an answer but haven't been able to find one.

Also, is there any way to put in non-working days for particular team members?  

1 answer

0 votes
Lewis Cook November 10, 2022

I've come across this challenge recently when reviewing our plans that straddle the holiday season.

From auto-scheduling the plan after putting non-working days at the end of December it doesn't appear that AR pays any attention... although it does some odd things with scheduling generally some times so an official answer would obviously be nice.

I used to use AR when it was "Portfolio" in a Server instance where you could certainly add non-working days to the plan AND non-working days on a per team member basis. Now using Cloud I certainly can't see anywhere to do this now sadly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events