Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Picker Custom field is not showing

Dante Peralta January 10, 2023

I have 6 date picker custom fields all of them created the same way and in the same screens BUT 2 of them are not showing values in Advanced Roadmaps even though they have values. 

I already removed and added them again, validated the creation and screens where they appear and these 2 missing fields were setup exactly the same way as the other 4 showing.

I can provide screenshots if needed

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2023

Hi @Dante Peralta

while not sure if it helps - could you please provide some screenshots?

The custom fields contexts, I assume, are set correctly as you state the fields hold values. So a wild guess would just be that there are other (duplicated?) custom fields with the same name in your Jira instance.

Cheers,
Daniel

Dante Peralta January 19, 2023

@Daniel Ebers thanks for your response. I'm adding screenshots below.

It is weird that even though the fields are in the same Field and Screen schemes, some are shown and others no. Also, if I edit the empty date field in AR the change is applied in the story but not show in AR 

issueAR.pngissueDetails.png

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2023

@Dante Peralta Strange, indeed. In case there won't be replies it could make sense to create a request with Atlassian Support, your plan should allow you to create a request.

Naveen July 5, 2023

@Dante Peralta @Daniel Ebers 

I had the same issue a few days back.

Field 1 is a date picker field and the search template is "Date/time range searcher".

Field 2 is a date picker field and the search template is "Date range picker".

The values for Field 2 are displayed on AR and the values for Field 1 are not. Changed the search temple of field 1 to the same as field 2. After full re-indexing, the field 1 values are displayed on AR.

Hope this helps you.

-Naveen

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2023

Hi @Dante Peralta are they "shown" in the Field Configuration associated with that project?

Dante Peralta January 10, 2023

Hi. Thanks for your response. Yes they are

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events