Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone train/mentor me in Roadmap creation and planning using JIRA Advanced roadmaps?

sarah roberts April 7, 2022

My team have been using JIRA for 4 years and have epics and stories/bugs etc. But I create  roadmap using the confluence roadmap planner, which is not connected to actual epics.

I have read the guides on creating a proper JIRA roadmap, but I'm really struggling and have no idea where to start!

I'm looking for an experienced user of the advanced JIRA roadmap tool to jump on a call to help/mentor me through creating this! I can offer virtual cookies and kudos! Would really appreciate the help :)

Thanks
Sarah R, Head of Product 

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2022

Hi @sarah roberts 

As the Atlassian Community is a globally distributed community, I'd like to start by offering some options for learning and getting advice!

There are some pages I'd recommend when starting to learn Advanced Roadmaps:

I'd also check out Atlassian University - including:

Finally, for more direct help, you could:

• Reach out to a Solution Partner in your area
  • Look for an Atlassian Community Event group in your area, so you can link up with like-minded enthusiasts, and seek advice at an event! Or, browse for virtual events on Advanced Roadmaps you can attend, to learn and ask questions.

Let us know if any of these options are helpful to you!

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events