Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Could someone train/mentor me in Roadmap creation and planning using JIRA Advanced roadmaps?

My team have been using JIRA for 4 years and have epics and stories/bugs etc. But I create  roadmap using the confluence roadmap planner, which is not connected to actual epics.

I have read the guides on creating a proper JIRA roadmap, but I'm really struggling and have no idea where to start!

I'm looking for an experienced user of the advanced JIRA roadmap tool to jump on a call to help/mentor me through creating this! I can offer virtual cookies and kudos! Would really appreciate the help :)

Thanks
Sarah R, Head of Product 

1 answer

Hi @sarah roberts 

As the Atlassian Community is a globally distributed community, I'd like to start by offering some options for learning and getting advice!

There are some pages I'd recommend when starting to learn Advanced Roadmaps:

I'd also check out Atlassian University - including:

Finally, for more direct help, you could:

• Reach out to a Solution Partner in your area
  • Look for an Atlassian Community Event group in your area, so you can link up with like-minded enthusiasts, and seek advice at an event! Or, browse for virtual events on Advanced Roadmaps you can attend, to learn and ask questions.

Let us know if any of these options are helpful to you!

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

268 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you