Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply a filter on the "Number of bugs linked" field

Sylvain Duwicquet January 28, 2022

Hi here !

I want to follow the stories and change requests with open bugs only.

Here i am:

project = "Project name" AND component in (Component) AND status not in (Production, New, "Writing specifications", "Ready to dev/config", "In Progress", rejected, "Dev done", "To be validated", "Ready to prod") AND issuetype in (Story, "Change request") AND "Number of bugs linked" !~ 0

So with that i have all the US & CR with bugs linked, but it does not take their status into account (so i got topics shown with only bugs already fixed or rejected).

My question, can i improve my filter to see only the stories that have bugs in specific status ?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2022

@Sylvain Duwicquet 

Welcome to the community.  Don't know if the limitation in AR for Jira plan doesn't handled linked issues at this time have anything to do with your issue or not.  However, have you executed your saved JQL query in the search issue UI to validate the return results yet?

If after you conducted the search and the result set doesn't give you the missing stories/change request issues, then there may be an issue with your JQL.  I assumed that "Number of bug linked" is a custom field that you created right?

Can you provide more clarification?

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events