Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmaps - Plan menu stopped showing on Jira Server

Maciej Puchalski March 18, 2022

Hello,

I have a self hosted Jira Server (Software) and Advanced Roadmaps app.

It had a main menu item Plan, that I used to access all Prtfolios, plans, etc.

Some days ago the menu disappeared. Not sure, but maybe it happend after I did upgrade some of the plugins that showed "upgrade is available", which I do from time to time.

When I go to Manage apps, I see that ...

This app couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled.

Version: 8.19.1
Vendor: Atlassian
App key: com.radiantminds.roadmaps-jira
License details: 10-user commercial license, Standard, expires 2023-02-25
License status: Valid
License SEN: SEN-11396208
But I cannot find these errors, I did the health checks and log scan, and it indicates no
errors.
When I use the "Get started" button from the plugin list, at the Advanced Roadmaps - then it takes me to create a new plan, that I can do and work on that plan. But as soon as I switch to another page/screen, then there is no way to come back to any plan I had, because there is no Plan menu or any other entry point to that plugin.
What can I do?

Regards,
Maciej

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2023

Hi @Maciej Puchalski

the error "This app couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled." is critical at first sight.

I'd recommend taking a look into the Jira's logfiles to determine what could be wrong:

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events