Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmap presentation options

graemejohnson August 31, 2021

Hi

The organisation I work for is looking to adopt Advanced Roadmaps for JIRA as their roadmap planning tool. 

Advanced Roadmaps gets down into the detail and is ideal for JIRA users to consume.  Our delivery teams like what the tool has to offer.  

However, for our customer base and commercial teams (any other stakeholders that do not have JIRA access) there is a need build different presentations of the same underlying data  and offload that to PDF and image formats.   

Going a step further, it'd be even better if we could use the underlying data to build a micro site for our customers - as per this example (that is hand crafted currently and isn't data driven)

2021-08-31_15h47_20.png

Is any of this possible and can anyone out there share their experience of building different presentations of Advanced Roadmaps plans?

1 answer

0 votes
Jacob Vu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2021

Hi @graemejohnson

From what I can tell having used Advanced Roadmaps, it doesn't look like there's a feature where you can export into a .pdf that's easy for a stakeholder to consume.

I think you have two options in terms of "exporting" the Plan:

1. Export as a .csv and then open it up in Excel but you'd have to clean up the table columns and it won't display as a Gantt chart 
  2. Take screenshots

P.S. If your team is ever in need of help using Advanced Roadmaps, I provide consulting services and can help with that.

Hope this helps.

Jacob @ NorthTEK Consulting 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events