These apps have not yet been marked as compatible with JIRA 8.19.1

Angkoso Brami Prasojo September 16, 2021

I want to upgrade Jira to the latest version in 8.19.1, but i check in Jira updates not compatible, any solution for this ?

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2021

It is up to the vendor of the app to update it and set the flag after they have completed all testing.  The only thing we can do as admins looking to upgrade is nag them with requests for an update.

Most of us try to update as fast as possible - I know the bigger names in the app marketplace go into a frenzy of testing a couple of weeks before any releases

Technically, you could also download the latest version of the app, install it manually, and hope it works.  In most cases, they will, it's very rare that an app that works for x.y.0 but fails for x.y.15 for example.

Like Angkoso Brami Prasojo likes this
Angkoso Brami Prasojo September 17, 2021

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-

Many thanks for your info, ok nic maybe i can try this on development server, hopefully Advanced Roadmaps follow the development of the latest Jira version, I think for Advanced Roamps the development is a little slow nic :)

Have you ever had an experience like this, upgrading to the latest version of jira but in some sample applications here Advanced Roadmaps does not support, does this work well after we upgrade to the latest version?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

Lots of times, there's not a lot you can do other than wait for the vendor.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events