Build Marketing Plan

Puthirin PAT _IT_ May 9, 2022

Dear All,

Now I have a market project in hand and I would build a roadmap to control the project to make it run smoothly.

In this project has content creation, artwork design, video, and image shooting. All I mention will be created and post in the Facebook page by schedule every week or month.

Noted: we have another one step is all task will be share to PO and get confirmation.

So, could you help share me your experience or best practice to control it?

Best, Thirin

1 comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2022

@Puthirin PAT _IT_ -

I am assuming that your project has activities (content creation, artwork design, video, and image shooting + share to PO), those activities are tracked as Story or Task issue type in the project.  Lastly, Are you using Data Center or Cloud?

If so, you may want to have an EPIC for your stories/tasks issues to roll-up into via EPIC links association, then you can establish a "Advanced Roadmap for Jira" plan to represent your project content.

In the Cloud env -  There are two different type of Roadmap (Roadmap and Advanced Roadmap).  Here are the link references -

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/what-is-the-roadmap/

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/get-started-with-advanced-roadmaps/

In the Data Center/Server env - There is only Advanced Roadmap for Jira .  Here is the link reference - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/get-started-with-advanced-roadmaps-1044784155.html

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Puthirin PAT _IT_ May 9, 2022

Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin this is help full for me.

But one more thing, if we have a lot of task to completed and ready for posting ahold month. So what we need to do? We need to completed all and share to PO review or just break the task as weekly and share to PO review?

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2022

@Puthirin PAT _IT_ -

It is up to you/your team to control what is included in the roadmap and how each task start date/end date etc..

Best, Joseph

Puthirin PAT _IT_ May 10, 2022

On the best practice, which one is better?

Best, Thirin

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 10, 2022

@Puthirin PAT _IT_ -

It is up to your preference as Jira/JSM is completely flexible.

Best, Joseph

Like Puthirin PAT _IT_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events